The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DropDAV compatibility issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Strange. I also just attempted my first "Dynamic HTML" export and it exported an empty folder. This was using dropdav as well.

Would be kind of nice if that dav export list showed file extensions.

Last edited by HappyCatMachine; 2011-05-13 at 02:27 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCatMachine View Post
Make sure you have a "/" at the end of your dropdav url. If you don't then it will ask for username and pw every time you export. Export seems to work fine for me.
I have this....
All i receive are empty folders when exporting ton html or opml etc., nothing happens when exporting txt....
Strange....
Even importing does not work, ends in empty documents in OmniOutliner....

Not sure if itīs a problem with Outliner or dropdav...

My dropDAV is working ...but it's certainly not elegant. Had some issues with the imported file not being recognized as an 003 file. Renaming it fixed that.

Last edited by bengstra; 2011-05-13 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Typo!

Dropdav had a service outage which was causing this problems overnight, https://twitter.com/#!/dropdav/status/69077333134426112