The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb 5.6 Sneaky Peeks now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It was something in my black list that was doing it for me. I haven't had a chance to look into it further yet though. (Whatever is doing it isn't causing a problem in 5.5.4.)

Quick bug report: Spell checking in Google Mail correctly flags words as being misspelled (via webkit) but doesn't show suggestions or corrections. (I'm not talking about the google mail supplied spell checking, I mean the Omniweb version.)

Spell checking does seem to work as expected in other text boxes (like the ones on this forum) though.

How *do* I file a bug report btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kocab
How *do* I file a bug report btw?
Help Menu > Send Feedback

If you're using the rich text editor in google mail OmniWeb spell checking wont work but it should in the plain text editor.

Page marking doesn't seem to be working for me in the alpha release.

WYSIWYG works fine in Wordpress Editor. Great. :D Any chance for multilingual Version?

The bookmarks menu doesn't display my bookmarks, but they are available since I get when opening the bookmarks menu.

When I use the link provided on the original post in this thread, I see this message:

"Choose a version to download.

No files were found."

I see no link anywhere to download 5.6

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseycoa
I see no link anywhere to download 5.6.
Woops! Thanks for telling us; it's fixed now.

Thank you, Ken. Got it.

So, what's updated/changed in the Jul. 02 build? Or am I just mis-remembering what was written on the sneakypeek release notes? :)