The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dates are suddenly messed up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just went to Texas (2 time zones over) and have returned. While I was there, I changed the time on my computer to Texas time. Now that I'm back, I've changed it back. Simple enough.

But now when I create a new task in OmniFocus and am setting the date, when I put in an hour for the time, it automatically sets it 2 hours ahead. If I type in "8", a "6" appears. And so on.

Also weird: when I sort tasks in the Due tab, tasks that are set for 10pm and later today show up as due tomorrow.

I sync OmniFocus with my iPhone. There, everything appears as normal. The 10pm stuff still shows up today.

There's no time zone setting in OmniFocus, is there?

Have you restarted OmniFocus since changing time zones?

Well, I guess that just goes to show I use OmniFocus so much, I never quit out of it! Quit and relaunched, and now it's working. Thanks!

Great! If you can remember the sequence of events of when you launched it, changed time zones, etc. you should send in a bug report with Help->Send Feedback. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable burden for OmniFocus to handle this better, in my opinion...