The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sum up of time estimates for actions in project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are some projects (particularly recurring mechanical projects) for which I am tracking the time estimates for the individual actions... I'd like to have the projects estimated time automatically be the sum of the time estimates of the remaining actions in the project... is there a way to do that currently?

this is something I was going to suggest too... kind of like how iTunes shows you how long all your music is in any of your playlists. Also it would be nice to be able to record a 2nd time-related field which is how long it actually took you, so you could compare your estimates to reality.

time estimates is a long requested feature. Cast your vote with the " send feedback " button to omni in the application. It's really the only vote that matters.