The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PDFs don't play nice with SmartScrollX Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
SmartScrollX is useful application that provides smooth scrolling inside OS X. It appears however that if I have it enabled, I can't use my trackpad to scroll PDFs. Not a huge deal since I can still use the scrollbar or disable smartscrollx while browsing PDFs from inside OmniWeb, but I thought I'd bring it to the developers' attention since it does detract from the overall great experience of the browser :)