The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Badge Count Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a question about the functionality of OmniFocus showing the badge count for flagged items. When I have this option selected along with the Due Soon option the badge number shows the amount of flagged items PLUS the amount of Due Soon items. This is great if you haven't flagged any Due Soon items. If you have flagged a Due Soon item then it will show up twice in the badge number. For example if you have two items that are due soon and you flag them both then the badge counter will show 4 though you are only have two items you are working with.

I am not sure if this was done on purpose or maybe there is a good reason to have items that are flagged and Due Soon be counted twice. But for my situation it just makes me feel like the badge counter is inflated.

If anyone has an opinion on this that would be nice. Thanks!

Hey Philip. Just had a similar email this morning (oh yeah, it's still Thursday.) from someone who mentioned the same thing. I hadn't thought about it until then, so I can't say for sure whether it's intended or not.

Either way, I'll start a feature request/discussion about the issue!