The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export rows as separate files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings,

is there a way to export the rows of an outline as separate RTF-files? I'd like to take random notes in OO and then be able to have each note as an individual file that I can then archive in Eaglefiler.

I'm sure it's possible using Applescript and I just glanced over OO's Applescript library, but having only little experience with Applescript I'm asking here first before I'm going to dive further into this.

Thanks for any suggestions, hints and help,

Markus