The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Filter by time (duration)? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got durations set on some of my Actions (formerly Tasks!), but not all (of course).

When I change the duration filter to anything, it seems to have no effect whatsoever: I'd expect it to only show those Actions with duration fields which satisfy the filter criteria, when in fact it continues to show all actions as defined by the other filters.

Is it generally known that this doesn't work yet, or am I missing something? I haven't filed a formal bug report because I wasn't sure if this was known to be in development.

That one has not worked since I started testing a few weeks ago. I think they just haven't built the code behind the UI for that one, yet.

It plain don't work yet. It'll be nice when it do.