The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Possible to create subtask in context view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sometimes while working through tasks, I find a task that I realize has some subtasks that I need to add. I don't want to make this task a project, so I assume the next step would be to add the subtasks directly to the existing task (a group). It appears this cannot be done in context view. Is that correct?

Thanks.