The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Suggestions for Maintaining Balance AND Getting Things Done Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sorry if this has been addressed...I'm sure it has in some way. I did a search and nothing came up so..

I spend 20 hours a week traveling to my client and am struggling to keep up with things at home...honey do's, home maintenance, and hopefully some downtime. I leave my house 5am Sunday to the east coast and return Thursday 2pm

I'd love to hear how some of you maintain a work/life balance and maintain forward movement on personal projects.

My professional life is doing well but I have very little time for a personal life and I'm looking for any suggestions.

Thanks!