The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Just Get MobileMe for 60 Days Free and Be Happy! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I wrestled with Zimbra yesterday, looked at cPanel and other things, and finally followed Brian's advice -- remembering that MobileMe is free for 60 days.

Works fine, syncin' things show up and disappear pronto, as expected.

While I'd love to see Zimbra issues and other similar ones resolved (single sync, 403 "Forbidden" after that), I've realized that Web-based Mac folks need the Me anyways. It syncs lots of stuff, e.g. MacJournal entries and the Missing Sync for iPhone notes and call logs. So if one to get Me, then OF sync issue is solved.

Bottom line: newbies, stay away from WebDAV for 60 days, get MobileMe! Glue the hair you've been pulling out back in and enjoy stress-free productivity, may it be blessed, at last.