The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hotkey for zoom Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a hotkey for zoom control, or a way to set one up? I'm a long-time Visio user and one of the most handy features is the ability to just hold Ctrl-Shift then either click on an area of the diagram to zoom in on, or click-drag a box over an area of the page I wish to zoom in on. (Ctrl-Shift Right-click zooms out.) When I'm working on a complex diagram the ability to quickly zoom in and out of different parts of the diagram is a HUGE time-saver. Constant clicking the zoom tool icon is inefficient, Cmd-Wheel only zooms to the center of the canvas and doesn't have the precision of the zoom tool, and nor do the zoom options at the lower right corner of the drawing. Am I missing a shortcut or is this a feature request?

Holding down the z key should do this just fine. Option-z and click will zoom you back out.