The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Help : Work Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

Recently became an OmniFocus user (switched from Things) and so far I think its outstanding :) (I'm just getting used to the GTD ethos and have ordered the Dave Allen book to further understand the process...)

Anyway, I would like a quick mental leg-up in terms of contexts... I'm finding it hard to find the right contexts for what I am doing.

In a nutshell I run a graphic and web design business and 95% of the content I put into OmniFocus are things that will be done a) in the office b) at my mac c) in collaboration with some or all of my team. Therefore I don't see the advantage of using the standard contexts such as Office / Home / Mac etc since the vast majority of my projects will all be done in the same place, with the same people, using the same tools.

So... What would be the best way for me to use contexts to get the most out of this excellent program?