The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Empty perspective on iPod Touch after upgrading Mac OF to 1.9 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I noticed a problem after upgrading OF Mac to version 1.9. I have a Context Mode perspective with the following filter settings:

Remaining - Context - Flagged - Available - Flagged - Any duration

The view is furthermore filtered by a string in the search field on the upper right of the window.

The perspective focuses on a small number of projects and also a subset of my contexts.

When I use this perspective on the Mac I get the action list that I expect. However, after I sync the file to my iPod Touch, selecting the perspective on the Touch comes up with an empty list.

I hope this bug can be fixed soon because this is the one perspective that I only use on my iPod Touch. I've sent this report via the feedback function already but I thought I would just post it here, too.

mpw, checking the development database, it looks like the team knows about the issue but haven't figured out the solution yet. If other folks encounter this in the future, please email the support ninjas and let them know this is important to you, too. (All other things being equal, we try to give the most-requested changes priority.)

Hmmmm.... on second thought, the item I'm looking at in the dev database predates the most recent iPhone update; that can't be responsible for what you're seeing if this perspective used to work but changed recently.

It looks like you're in communication with the support ninjas on this - if you give them the information they requested in the response, we'll get this straightened out. Sorry for the trouble it's causing!