The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Loving the latest (only?) Sparkle Peek! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Awesome! I hope this stays as well. Thanks for the gift Omni!

I'm sorry, the so-called sparkles don't do it for me.

I need them to indicate priority ... I want different colors for different priority tasks. {April fool ... seriously, this is fun, and should be kept.}

I ned to go now and download the latest OmniWeb release ... they just added Gopher support! I've been waiting for almost 20 years for that feature!

--Liz

Here is my vote to keep the sparkle! (at least, keep it as an option) It probably is an April Fool's joke, but I love it!

Last edited by steve; 2009-04-01 at 11:58 AM..

Agreed. Keep it as an option. It might get my kids to use OF.

Sparkles rock.

Please keep them in. :D :D

Any hints if this is going to disappear at midnight?

I too love this as a feature and hope it sticks around as an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
The sparkles are still working on April 2. So those of us who want sparkles as a standard feature can stage a sit-down strike and never upgrade.

I'm pleased the sparkles stayed around because I saw nothing yesterday due to OmniFocus living on my left monitor.

Sparkles 2.0: After seeing a few different colors in the same pattern, I foresee the need for more variety. Merging OmniDazzle into OmniFocus is the obvious path to UI greatness!

-- Ward (feeling the pull of the new sneaky peek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Sparkle is gone with the latest update!

I would like to get it back, please!

I might have to downgrade to get it back.

Ken

Yes ... I'm not upgrading until the next major revision ... unless you keep the sparkles!

Though it's all right if you make it a hidden preference. And tell me how to get them.