The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A book for OmniFocus, or similar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
We've got plans for at least one more piece of OmniFocus support material, though it's not quite ready to release yet. We'd also like to do some more screencasts. No plans for a book as far as I know.

Don't despair, though - we brought someone on board recently with the intent to have him oversee training materials, sales support, stuff like that. I don't know exactly what projects we're going to throw him at in what order once he's settled in, but we'd have to be dumb to not have OmniFocus be one of them. :-)

Thanks for the prompt update and that's good to know Brian.

It's just that your programmers have put so much into OF, that I'd like to be able to get the most of of it.

I'm waiting on that cryptically intriguing pice of "support material" :-)