The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MacUpdate Desktop RSS feed trips up OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 home page offers a "Version History" RSS feed (near the bottom of the page).

Clicking the "Version History" link pops up OmniWeb's RSS subscribe dialog, where I added it to my other feeds. OmniWeb shows entries for "Version 5.0" thru "Version 5.0.12." All entries are initially flagged as unviewed.

When I double-clicked the latest entry, OmniWeb opened the MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 home page (not the feed page) and marked all entries as viewed.

I can kinda read each of the entries in the RSS Bookmark Info Notes, but the bullet lists are collapsed into a stream of text.

Firefox 6.0.2 shows the RSS feed page (because it doesn't honor by selection of OmniWeb as my Default Feed Reader).

-- Ward