The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cannot enter sync details on existing DB Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I have an existing OmniFocus database that was built with the current official release of OmniFocus. I can convert it OK with 1.1, but it will not let me enter anything in the webdav box (it is greyed out) . The blank getting started template database works fine. Any ideas?