The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Exporting only highest level tasks. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a project with 14 highest level tasks, each of which has a variable number of child tasks. When I view this project in OmniPlan I can collapse or expand the 14 tasks to hide or show the child tasks. When I export though, I would like the option of also producing an expanded veiw (for my team) or the collapsed view (for my manager and business partners -- they don't really need to see the underlying tasks, just the overall status of the task).

I have looked through the export options but haven't been able to find a way to do this. Can you please advise. Thanks.

-- Jeff

Sorry, no way to do this yet. It's on our feature request list.