The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

column title editing questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I did a quick search of the forum but can't find a direct answer to my question. I really like the topic or "column title" on the top of each page of outlines but find that I would like more space between the title and what follows. I can edit the title and choose double spacing but it then puts that space above the title instead of below. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on this.

Thanks

In the Appearance>Advanced inspector, increase the Baseline value.

Thanks Jonathan,

I think that will help me.

I notice, though, that if my topic is longer than a single line (forgive my lack of correct terminology) then the two-line topic not only has space below (the nice buffer I'm after) but the space between the two lines of the topic grows as well. What I'm really after is control of the space between the topic and the rest of the outline.

Nate

Afraid I can't help you there!