The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remember last selected folder while saving web pages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi There,

I'm wondering if OW 5.6 or 5.7 sneaky is able to remember the last folder I saved a web archive in.

I'm asking this because I save a lot of web pages for my thesis and every time I have to click down into the right folder before I can save the page.

If this is not possible it would also help me to set the default folder with some command line hacking?

Any hints?

Tiggar

Saving web archives should use the default download folder. So you could change this in the download preference pane.