The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems moving a project up and down Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Folks,

I appear to have a problem that I didn't seem to have before.

In the Main Outline, when I use the key command to move a project up or down within a folder, it jumps all the way to the top of my Library instead of just up or down one level in the project stack. It works properly in the Sidebar. I have tried numerous combinations of filters with no luck, including setting everything to Unsorted/Any Staus. I thought for sure OF had the same behavior in the Sidebar and Main Outline and would swear I have been doing this forever with no problems.

The only thing I have done recently is to create and use some custom themes. However, I have reset the theme/styles, relaunched, restarted, etc. but still no luck.

Thanks