The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to prevent team actions from showing on iPhone badge count? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Here's what I'm trying to do and maybe there's a better way.

I've created some team member contexts to assign tasks that they are responsible for.

In my contexts, I have:

Team:
- John
- Mary
- Sally

I've modified my Due and Due Radar perspectives on OF so that they don't show my teammates action items, because I want those perspectives to just show MY actions. Works great.

Also, I've created a custom perspective that displays my team's actions (only looks at the team contexts). That too works great.

However, after synced to my iPhone, my Badge Count shows a big "14" which causes stress because most of those are my teammates actions!! I only have 3 actions that are due and only want to see 3 in the badge count.

How do I accomplish this? I've tried setting those contexts to have a "hold" status, but that didn't solve the problem.

I am seeing my custom Team perspective synced to my iPhone, so that's working great. I just need to figure out how to NOT show their actions in my Due lists...

Thanks.