The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Does Intertial Scrolling Sometimes Stop Working? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm on 1.0.2.

More an more I'm running into an issue where inertial scrolling just stops working. After a period of time, it starts working again, but until then, I'll flick to scroll through a list and the list just moves a row or two and hard stops.

Performance issue I suspect.

Also noticed that when this was happening, the left side Nav bar would let Contexts appear overlapped with the OmniFocus back button. Like it would draw the Contexts in the menu bar sitting underneath the back button.

Weird.

Looking forward to some cleanup updates.