The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No drawing size? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Second post, Visio user with a Mac...

I print to two plotters, one an E-size and one a B1(JIS) size. The drawing size of the diagrams is E-size, and when I print to the B1 plotter I simply select the print checkbox 'fit to page'.

In Omnigraffle I also want to set the drawing size to E-size, and select 'fit to page'. Can't find the option to set the drawing page size.

In Omnigraffle, how do you set drawing size independent from printer page size? Page setup seems to be printer size, not drawing size.

The Canvas: Size Inspector (Command-3) should get you where you want.

Hope that helps,

"Page" generally refers to printing on the Mac; I believe you want to use the Canvas:Size inspector to set the size of the ...

Oh, fine Joel BEAT ME TO IT. :-)

It looks like inspect/canvas = drawing size. Thanks!

I will have to try that. Next I have to figure out how to make canvas = E-size.

Feature suggestion: Add an Inspect/Canvas drop down size option with standard page sizes.