The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniSync repeatedly asking for pwd Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
Today I have updated OF for iPhone. Since then it repeatedly asks me for my OmniSync-Password. On my Mac everything is synching fine.
Is this an issue of 1.13.3?
Is there anything I can do?
Thank you!

Sorry for the trouble! This usually means that either the account name or password that's been entered on the phone aren't matching what the server expects to see. Most commonly, this is caused by different capitalization being used.

(Example: just like Apple's iDisk service, "accountname" and "AccountName" are actually two different accounts. "password" and "PassWord" can cause similar issues.)

If that doesn't get you back up and running, contact us by phone (800.315.6664) or email and we'll be happy to assist. We can gather some information from your device that will help diagnose what's going on, but it's not really something you'd want to post to a forum thread.

I rebooted my iPhone, and now everything is back to normal.

However, thank you for your help!