The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Message: Replace data base and start syncing [A: contact support.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello again all,

I am now a few weeks in to learning and things are really moving with Omni, had a few hick-ups and found a strange bug but Omni focus is really starting to help empty my brain! Today a random message keeps popping up asking if I want to:

Replace data base and start syncing

I am adding actions on both iPhone and a Mac...using omnigroup's sync service I cant find any answers as to why this has started happening... A little help would be really great,

Thank you for reading
Glen