The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

option click bug when window clicked is not focus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I option click on a file, that file downloads. When the file downloads, the download window comes to the foreground.

If I release the option button, click on the window I want to download the next file from, then option click the next file, that file will download.

However:
If I keep the option key depressed, and not release it when I clock on the next link in the windows where I am downloading files from, the command is treated as a command click.

It feels like the application looks to see when the option key is depressed, instead of checking to see what keys are depressed when the mouse click event occurs.

If you uncheck, "Bring panel forward if it isn't frontmost" in the download preference pane does the problem go away?