The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adress bar is gone in 6.0 test OW Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I somehow devided address and tools bar and now the URL isn’t shown anymore. Just a grey bar with „Address:“ at the left.

I cant see a way to merge address and tools bar again or to make OW show the URL.

AND I need locations to copy them!
Please help.

Best Matze

I'm not sure if i understand you correctly. You now have a separate bar for the address and you address field is gone from the toolbar?

If this is true, go the "View" menu in the menubar, go down to "Toolbars" and then unselect "Separate Location Bar". The separate bar should disappear. If the address field in your toolbar does not came back automatically, go to "Toolbars" again, select "Customize Navigation Bar ..." and move the address field back to its place via drag and drop.
I hope that helps!

Hi Andreas,

a restart did it. Just to clarify, what happened: I DID seperate the location bar in the first place and after that the location bar was just a grey bar. Anyway, now everything is fine again.

Thanks!