The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

1.6.2 "...Projects can now appear in Context mode perspectives" oh no! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Projects appearing in contexts is new behavior that deviates from the desktop version (1.7.*). The usefulness of my perspectives on my iPhone is diminished. What is most upsetting is that the scope of a project's default context is expanded to apply to the project itself, whereas previously it only applied to new actions. If projects must, going forward, appear in contexts, I would like to see a new project attribute, "Completion Context"; and have default context revert to its previous scope.