The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Start and Flagged combined? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I have a system that's mostly working for me. I use Start Dates on about 30% of my tasks, so I can hide them until I need to see them. I only use Due Dates sparingly, for when stuff has a true deadline. And every day, I look at my list of undated tasks and Flag what I'd like to do.

The only trouble is, for me to look at my "today" tasks, I need to use a Start perspective and a separate Flagged perspective. That's okay, but not optimal, as I usually forget to look at one while looking at the other. Would make sense to have one list.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Robin

Robin, just to make sure I'm understanding your request: you need a "task has started or is flagged" perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Robin, just to make sure I'm understanding your request: you need a "task has started or is flagged" perspective?
That sounds right. I would ideally group on Started, so I could see what started today, and then filter on Started or is Flagged.

Thanks.

Not currently possible, I'm afraid, but we do have a feature request open on adding some additional start-date view filters which would make it possible. Folks who would like to see that added (including folks that read this thread later) should email the support ninjas and ask to be added to that feature request. Thanks!