The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving Project Plans from OF into OO Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I do this? Currently, when I copy/paste or drag projects and notes over to OO it is coming up as a link back to OF. I want to accomplish a full transfer of everything that is non-actionable off of OF. I have upgraded to the new OO version and I tried to download Curt's script but it doesn't seem to be working for what I am trying to (unless I don't have it set up properly). I have a lot of non-actionable things in OF that don't belong in there. Can anyone give me some helpful tips please? Thanks so much!

Rob Trew has created an applescript that works very well for moving things from OF to OO. For me, the lack of native export to OO has been an ongoing frustration.

Steve

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated