The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

tab drawer on wrong side Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
A couple of times it has overridden my preference and put the tab drawer on the wrong side. As far as I can tell, there was nothing unusual about the scenario, I was just opening a workspace.

Could it be that you saved the workspace when the drawer was on the wrong side? IIRC the drawer position is also saved with workspaces.

I don't think that's it. I just opened my workspaces and the drawer opened as expected. But just now I opened a link via LaunchBar and it opened the tab drawer on the wrong side (in my default workspace, in which it is a blank full-screen window). It only happens occasionally.

Edit: I should add that usually with LaunchBar it seems to work fine too.

Last edited by FredH; 2006-11-20 at 02:07 PM..

I've been seeing this for years and have never been able to narrow down it's behaviour well enough to craft a bug report.

It does only seem to happen with newly-created tab drawers (i.e. when you type cmd-T to a window that's never had a tab drawer). It is isn't as if I've seen 'em hop around when opening old workspaces.