The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus in iCal & Settings keeps asking for my info to sync Calendars; But I Don't Want; Delete? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I get this message daily, something of which is annoying only because I dont know how or where to stop this message from displaying. It asks for my info, presumably OmniSync, so as to have my calendar and omnifocus working in harmony, but its a feature i dont need.

Ive checked the calendar app settings and omnifocus settings in hopes of finding an "off" panel pane to switch this off, but to no avail.

Any help in the right direction is heavily appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	2956  

Hey there! First, check if there's an entry for OmniFocus Reminders in the Subscribed Calendars section of Mail, Contacts, Calendars within the Settings app. If it’s there, tap 'Delete Account’.

Otherwise, you may want to try logging in to iCloud.com to see if the subscription is set up via your iCloud account, in which case you should be able to delete it from there.

I hope that does it! If not, please shoot us an email <omnifocus@omnigroup.com> so we can troubleshoot further.