The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iCal inbox sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love OmniFocus so far, and I've switched from Kinkless with very few problems. One feature I'm missing, though, is the ability to sync ONLY the Inbox with iCal's tasks - the only thing I use syncing for is to have the ability to enter new items on my BlackBerry while away from my computer. I don't want my calendar cluttered up with all my projects.

Is support for this planned? If not, I may just write a little Applescript to do it.

I second this! Only syncing the Inbox between OmniFocus and iCal would be great.