The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Window resize on alt-tab after monitor unplug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I switch between my monitor and my laptop screen (unplugged from my monitor) all day. When I unplug my monitor, OmniGraffle refuses a) properly maximize a window, or b) hold the size of a window when it's manually resized.

If I maximize the window (Green + button), the window resizes to a height that's about 30% of the full height of my screen.

If I manually size the window (dragging in the corner), then alt-tab to another application, then back to Graffle, the Graffle window resizes down to that 30% size.

When I manually resize the window, the top corner of the window moves as I do so - it's impossible to manually size the window up to the full size of my screen either manually or using the + button.

Quitting Graffle and restarting it doesn't have an effect.

My version is posted below. Words cannot express how frustrating it is to try to draw a complex diagram using only 1/3rd of the height of a laptop monitor. I have been happily upgrading Graffle for years, but I'm losing my mind with this bug.

Product: OmniGraffle-5.2
Tag: OmniGraffle/5.2.3/final-138.17
Date: 2010-06-15 15:14:02 -0700
Builder: ryan
Host: tb105i.private.omnigroup.com
Revision: 133677

Jenn, I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! Can you contact the support ninjas so we can investigate this with you?

Thank you!