The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

problem with "flagged" view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the "flagged" view, OF should only show flagged items.

When I view the various / inbox items with the "flagged" filter however, it does not work: I can still see every item that has no context or project assigned but is not flagged.

This is annoying, since I tend not to assign contexts and projects from quick entry, but I use the flags a lot.

That is intentional behavior in 1.5 and earlier releases; in the 1.6 Sneaky Peek release and later, the Inbox and No Context bins obey the view bar filter settings (so you would only see the flagged items in your Inbox, not all of them as you do in 1.5).

Either move to the 1.6 Sneaky Peek train, or deselect the Inbox, although then OF won't show you any flagged items you might have in your Inbox.