The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Projects, Context and mark as complete Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am new to Omnifocus and it is already a bit confusing for me.

I have noticed that Omnifocus also shows project as "no context" if set to "remaining". But it won't give me a drop-down menu like actions to put it in a context. Only way to context it, is with drag/drop. Strange, it seems like Omnifocus don't want you to context projects.

Ok lets say I have as availability filter, "available" so I won't see the project and only the actions and move all actions of a project to the context: "computer".
I then focus on the context "computer" and mark all the actions of the context "computer" as finished.
And now in order to finish the project, I have to go to "no context" to mark the project title as finished. This seems a bit counter intuitive...

Ain't there a better workflow that is more simple?

Last edited by enigma2k; 2011-09-22 at 04:22 PM..