The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

omni plan clipping script just added Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it's nice , but I'd rather be able to put O.F. data into O-Plan , especially since O. Plan has the ability to show me a summary of time required for my commitments . Very rarely would I be copying data from O.Plan to put into focus . I suppose it would be helpful to people who get projects handed to them already planned out ?

This definitely isn't the end-all of OmniPlan/OmniFocus integration. This is just a nice/easy hook based off of the already present clipping support in OmniFocus.

With OmniPlan 1.5, you can drag selection (of folders, projects, actions, or context) from OmniFocus and drop them in the note of an OmniPlan task.

Thanks Tim ! I know there will be much more integration , and I'm using OP 1.5 [but waiting for the re-ordering bug to die ]

I use both apps daily , I'm just looking for a quick way to dump OF daily list or weekly list and get a quick summary of how much time I'm projecting it will take . If the time estimate columns in OF would total per project etc , that would be helpful also .