The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing Send to OmniFocus inbox behavior Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Getting loads of emails that I have to act on I'm turning into a addicted 'Send to OmniFocus inbox' user. Challenge is that after I have pushed the email into OmniFocus I'll move it to one of two folders in my email: Action or WaitingFor.

Now I'm wondering if I can add this last part - the moving email to folder via a small change in the plugin from Omni or do I have to make a script that are somehow calling the Omni plugin as the last step?

Suggestions even better code to solve the challenge :)

I have the same issue - a script do bump that would really cool

Have you tried to look into MailActOn? You might use this with a keyboard short cut and use the sendtoomni applescript.

Regards
Thorsten

That was also my first try - after reading more postings about different workflows.

Somehow I cannot get MailActOn to work on my SnowLeopard installation - might be related to I'm connecting to a Exchange server and not a IMAP or POP server.

Have filed a issue with the developer.

My best take would though be that the nice Omni people would make the 'Send to' service a bit more configurable. Like starting a AS or filing into a specific folder - guess that would do it for me.

Hi,

Yes I'm on exchange too and have issues with ActOn- I think a much better way would be a more comprehensive Send to service.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Nick