The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Restart with fresh database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Having been away from OmniFocus for a while, I want to start over with a fresh database. Is there a good way to do this? I checked the FAQ and didn't see this.

Quit OF. In Finder, go to ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus. Delete OmniFocus.ofocus. Relaunch OF and you should get the default database. (This assumes you weren't syncing to the cloud. If you were, before deleting the OF database, turn off syncing in OF preferences.)

Curt