The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Source viewer does not respect the charset Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
my photo albums (and every other page in my blog) use utf-8 encoding. if I view the photo album code in Source Viewer, the stated encoding is ignored and some form of English (ISO Latin 1?) is assumed.

open one of my albums in Source viewer and look at the <title> element. it contains traditional Chinese character except that they're unreadable in the Source Viewer because they can't be displayed by the Latin charset.

This could be related to the known issue in the release notes:

"Encoding Preferences not working currently."