The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Tasks/Projects dissapeared in 1.7 upgrade + archive Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is it just me or did repeating tasks get archived or disappear? I have a "Single Items Due Today" single item actions list such as: Review meetings, zero-out inbox, etc. Now I can't find the repeated step anywhere. I'll have to resurrect previously completed task and make it repeating again.

I also have several incomplete projects that got sent to the archive as well during the upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7. Granted they don't have any pending actions (just the project name and a grouped action with no single actions), OF still considers it "Remaining" when filtered. I can drag/drop it from the Archive but I don't think it should have been archived since the project itself was never set to completed or dropped, which was the intention of having an Archive.

If I Archive, will those items disappear again? I don't trust it.

Last edited by ZeroFill; 2009-08-28 at 09:55 AM..