The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sort due items by priority, manually, or time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would really like to see a way to sort the order of the items when in the Due view. I find it very distracting to have the list of items out of order of the sequence I plan to execute them. Often others have asked for priority listing (1, 2, 3) but I am more looking for sequencing by time. I can set an item due at 8 pm and another due at 8 am, but the pm item might be on top and the am on the bottom or middle.

Is there a work around for getting the items listed in time sequence?

Please add my vote to adding this feature.

You can sort the Due view by time. Click the "View" toolbar button (rose-colored glasses) to reveal several drop-downs. Make sure both "Grouping" and "Sorting" are set to "Due". Does that help?