The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: A feature equal to the Attach-Command in OmniOutliner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

Been trying out OmniPlan for a while now and I like it a lot. There is however one feature that I miss: the Attach command in OmniOutliner Pro.

Since no project lives in a vacuum, being able to attach a task or a resource to a document, a url or even another project would make OmniPlan immensely more powerful.

And please, make it possible to change the normal work week to monday - friday (as done in iCal). Here in Europe the week starts at monday - not on sunday.

Thanks!

The attach command is a very popular feature request from our users. I'll add another vote to it for you in our database.

Changing the normal work week start day is going to be available in Beta 9. :)