The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug whith "save as Webarchive" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Thank you very much for implementing the "save as webarchive" function.
Finally I don't need to use Safari to do this!

Anyway, I have noticed that sometimes, I do "command s", but the webpage in the tab is not saved. In the menu, "File" is highlighted for a second, but nothing else happens.

This has happened when a window has several tabs, and if I load the same page on a new window, then it works like it should.
I don't have to quit OW, just open the same webpage in a new window (without other tabs).

At the moment I cannot correlate this behavior with particular pages from particular websites. Just with windows having or not several tabs open.

Thank you.
Regards,
CA

Keep an eye out for our next release. Hopefully this will be working a bit better for you.

Hi Troy,

Thank you for the reply.
I am already using Beta-1, and I will pay attention to see if this happens again.

Thanks.
Regards,
CA