The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Location based reminders won't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I am using an iPhone 4S on IOS 6. Somehow, my location based reminders in Omnifocus won't work. Although I related a context to a location and set it to remind me when I arrive to it, I do not get a reminder.

Are there any privacy settings that have to be considered? For example, I turned of the location dependend iAds. Might this cause the inability of Omifocus to remind me on the basis of a location?

I allready turned on the location based reminders in Omnifocus' settings.

*Push*

Does not anybody have a clou?

It shouldn't have anything to do with the iAds setting, but you do need to make sure Settings > Privacy > Location Services is ON and that OmniFocus shows up in that list and switched to ON.

(Also, if you're looking for a guaranteed, usually prompt response, your best route is to email or call us: 800 315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152 or omnifocus@omnigroup.com.)