The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to stop projects from being marked 'complete' Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Despite having unchecked the box in Preferences to "mark the project complete when completing the last item", it is still marking the project complete. So when processing my inbox, the projects don't appear in the drop down list.

I use OF to manage all my work so sometimes I do finish all the actions I currently have identified but I will have future action to apply to that project.

Very annoying and slows down my processing time. How can I get the projects to stay active until I manually change their status?

Thanks!
Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-07-03 at 08.55.52.png
Views:	671
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	2439  

You can customize that setting on each project using the "Mark complete when completing last item" checkbox on the Project inspector. The preference setting doesn't affect existing projects (since you might have customized those settings for different projects), it only applies to new projects.

You can change this setting on all your projects at once by clicking on the Projects sidebar to give it focus, pressing Command-A to select all your projects, then going to the Project Inspector and unchecking the checkbox.

Hope this helps!