The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leopard: unable to load program Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ever since I upgraded (clean install) to Leopard, I can't get this program to load -- even with the most recent beta (Feb. 5, 2008).

I get the following message:

Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Coreservices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Coreservices
Reason: image not found

This is the only program I have that fails and generates this message.

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenSnapz.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	476  

I would use "Send Feedback..." from OW's help menu and directly report the issue.

Great Idea! Oh, wait...The program won't load so I can't do that :(

DOH! sorry, I've been working really hard lately and a bit tired. Here there's a link to email their support ninjas http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniweb/support/