The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus<->Mail sync script ALPHA CODE FOR TESTING ONLY Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
You´re right, of course. They weren´t active. The reason seems to be that I have run the initial script twice, as I had to restore my iPhone after a chrash, and saw the opportunity to fix my contexts. So there were twice the rules, some with different names and some totally different, so only two of them were active. It should work now.

Anyway, thank you very much for writing (and publising) this script. This has saved me from not using OF, as I initiall gave it up two days ago. When finally getting this script to work (yes I had to renew my .mac, even though I didn´t want to), it was a thrill.

Last edited by etvedt; 2007-10-28 at 07:03 AM..

I´m having problems getting this to work in 10.5.

At first it locked my mail. Than I tried to restart it all by deleting the mail-boxes. Then the script wouldn´t create the new mail-boxes.

By creating the @Contexts, !Done and !New myself, the script will create the rest of the mailboxes. But as soon as I move something over to the !Done-box, both Mail and AppleScript freezes.

Is it possible to get an update?

Last edited by etvedt; 2007-10-28 at 10:10 AM..

I'm still on the developer's last Leopard seed, not the final Leopard (retail) release. As soon as I upgrade, I'll give it a test.

I'd recommend not running this at all, however. We're working on some other scripts that will supersede this.

are there any news on this? which script are you talking about? Alternatively it would also work if I could sync OF tasks todos to a calendar that is stored on an imap server. When I choose Prefs..->Sync I can only choose local calendars :(